If you are looking for an easy costume idea, then this Peter Pan costume is exactly what you need. The best part about this costume is that no sewing is required. All you need for this costume is faith, trust and a little Pixie Dust […]
The most common question/request we get is asking for tips for taking tiny babies or toddlers to Disneyland. Hamm’s first trip to Disneyland was in October 2017 when he was a little less than 2 months old. Although he will never remember it, we took […]
If you are looking for a list of attractions at Disneyland with no height requirement, you are in the right place. If you are looking for tips on taking a baby or toddler or Disney check out this post.
Disneyland Baby Friendly Attractions
- Winnie the Pooh
- Haunted Mansion (can be scary for little ones but Beckham does GREAT on it)
- The Disneyland Railroad
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Rafts to Tom Sawyer’s Island
- Mark Twain River Boat
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Jungle Cruise
- Tarzan’s Treehouse
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Snow White’s Scary Adventure
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- King Arthur’s Carrousel- You can sit and hold newborns on the benches on this ride. If your baby can sit up on their own, they can sit on a horse with you next to them.
- Dumbo- Babies have to be able to sit up on this ride
- Mad Tea Party (teacups)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- “it’s a small world”
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Main Street Vehicles
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Mickey and the Magical Map- Check the app for show times. This is one of our MOST FAVORITE shows at Disneyland! It is great place to take a break and relax and enjoy the shade.
- Main Street Cinema
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
- Shows on Mainstreet- Dapper Dans and The Disneyland Band- We LOVE hanging out on Main Street and enjoying the fun music. One of our favorites is the Happiest March on Earth with Mickey and Friends.
- Parades- Seasonal
- Fireworks- Disneyland has season firework shows.They’re typically only on weekends during the slow seasons, but every night during summer and the holidays.
- Fantasmic- The BEST viewing spot is on the ramp above Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Character meet n greets- Little ones love to explore Mickey’s house in Toontown!
Disney’s California Adventure Baby Friendly Attractions
- The Little Mermaid~Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Golden Zephyr- No lap riders are allowed on this ride so your baby must be able to sit up on their own
- Pixar Pal-A-Round- Babies can go on either the Swinging Gondola Side or the Non-Swinging side (Beckham seems to enjoy non swinging more)
- Red Car Trolley
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Toy Story Midway Mania- This one can be a bit jerky so it’s best not to take newborns on
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Sorcerer’s Workshop
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Disney Junior Dance Party
- DJ’s Dance ‘n Drive
- Frozen- Live at the Hyperion
- World of Color
- Operation Playtime! Featuring the Green Army men from Toy Story
- Animation Academy Building- This is a GREAT place to rest and cool off. There are huge screens surrounding you in this room always playing fun clips from your favorite Disney/Pixar shows (No strollers are allowed inside)